Thursday, April 4, 2013

Fillers - Fillers For Under Eyes

As we age, the depressions under our eyes deepen, making us look sunken and tired. Shadows are also cast on these depressions, resulting in the dreaded dark eye circles. At 33 years of age and no thanks to years of neglect (no happinesslifetime.com eye cream, eye rubbing and sun worshipping), fine lines have started to appear under my eyes and I now need concealer to cover my dark eye rings.

You can now use Restylane fillers to plump up the depressions under the eyes. The effect will be subtle and it will look like you just had a good night's sleep or had returned from a well-rested holiday.

Treatment process:

After applying numbing cream for 30 minutes, three injections were gently administered under my right eye and four injections under my left. Pressure was applied after each injection to expedite blood clotting to reduce bruising. After massaging the fillers under my skin, a finer needle was used for my fine lines. The injections were painless and there was only a slight aching sensation on some spots when the filler was injected inside. Icing the areas before and after the injections, also made the procedure fairly comfortable.

Results:

The fillers minimized my fine lines and lifted my undereye area, making my dark eye circles appear lighter. I liked that I was able to look better in less than an hour and that it is subtle. There is minimal bruising and I was given a Gentle Wave treatment which uses LED to stimulate collagen, as well as homeopathic herbal tablets - all to prevent swelling, bruising and aid in the healing process. I think they worked because my skin looked fine after the injections and I was able to leave the clinic and go for my next appointment without any make-up concealer.








How you can get your dream body and face - read the latest reviews in www.reviewantiaging.com Anti Aging, anti aging treatments and aesthetic doctors at www.reviewantiaging.com www.reviewantiaging.com

No comments:

Post a Comment