Thursday, February 6, 2014

Best Anti Wrinkling Cream - The Instant Eye Brightener - The Most Profound Breakthrough

I have a little puffiness especially under my left eye. I'm in my late 40s and I also have some forehead lines and smile lines on my face that I want to remove nonsurgically. Nine months ago, I bought some retinol a cream at the drugstore. After using it religiously for three weeks I still have the same problem. Which is puffiness under and above the eyes. Six months ago, I resorted to CO2 laser resurfacing because my physician explained to me that they puffiness and the under eye bags is caused by my genes not aging. It also didn't help that I am overweight as my under eye bags became more prominent from my bulging fat. But after the resurfacing, I'm having the same problem, aka puffiness under and above the eyes. I wished I hadn't resorted to lasers resurfacing because it certainly didn't reduce the eye puffiness. I still got them!

Younger Looking Eyes? Is There Anything out There to Fight Puffiness under and above the Eyes

I'm currently finished my 14 day sibu beauty anti-puffy free trial. I wash my face with the sibu seed oil soap, after I towel dry my face, I apply the Sea buckthorn facial moisturizer on my face with my pinky finger under my right eye, under my left eye and all over my face. I also take the sibu gel capsule supplements morning and night as well as the sibu supplement drink twice a day. Since under eye bags are my major face issue, I would rate the sibu to be 100% effective.

I was very disappointed with my CO2 laser resurfacing. I spent a lot of money on that procedure. I just wished I would have heard about the benefits of Sea buckthorn pulp oil before I spent all that money on CO2 laser resurfacing. My husband is amazed at how much younger I look and how spectacular my face looks. I'm flabbergasted by the results. My face is soft & supple once more, the elasticity has returned, my wrinkles are GREATLY improved and the puffiness & under eye bags...puffiness & under eye bags? They are gone!








Get the lift today looking for. The most profound breakthrough on what the best wrinkle cream [www.antiwrinklecreamratings.com/reviews/] & antiaging treatment is close to you. The expert guide to aging gracefully best eye wrinkle cream ratings [www.antiwrinklecreamratings.com/reviews/] page.

No comments:

Post a Comment