Friday, December 28, 2012

Important Information About Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream

The skin around my eyes has started to dry out and become wrinkly. The dry skin itches like crazy and the wrinkles make me look and feel much older than I really am. So, I have decided to try some anti wrinkle happinesslifetime.com eye cream. I am by nature a worrier. Whenever, I try out a new product, especially one that I plan to use on my body I want to be sure that what I am about to use is both safe and effective. Since I have decided I needed something to treat the sensitive area around my eyes, I conducted a little research on the products available and here are my results:

1. It is perfectly normal to experience dry skin and wrinkles as we age. Time, the production of free radicals, over exposure to the sun's damaging rays, poor nutrition, and using cleansing products that contain alcohol and harsh chemicals all lead to wrinkles and dry skin. You can't avoid many of these things, at least not completely. So you need to protect yourself as best as you can and choose an anti wrinkle happinesslifetime.com eye cream that not only helps clear up the wrinkles, but also moisturizes the skin and provides some protection against continued damage.

2. It is very important to read the label of the anti wrinkle happinesslifetime.com eye cream that you choose. Dermatologists warn against using products that contain alcohol (because it removes the skin's natural oils) and mineral oil (because it clogs the pores and can lead to acne), and other harsh chemicals on your skin. Many skin products including wrinkle cream contain these ingredients. Alcohol is an ingredient in skin creams because it helps make the texture of the product feel better as it is applied to the skin. Mineral oil is used to restore moisture to the skin but it isn't easily absorbed by the body so it traps dirt and grime into the skin's pores. Clogged pores lead to acne.

3. Skin cells like all the body's cells need to be fed. Certain vitamins, like vitamin A help the skin stay healthy. Antioxidants like Vitamin E are needed by the skin to prevent and reverse the damaged caused by the production of free radicals. Free radicals destroy the skin's membrane. The skin's membrane is what allows nourishment in and the bad stuff out of the skin's pores. Natural oils, like grapeseed, jojoba and olive oil, unlike mineral oil, moisturize the skin without clogging the skin's pores. All of these things should be in the anti wrinkle happinesslifetime.com eye cream product that you choose if you want to have skin that appears younger, healthier and vibrant.

Armed with the right information, I was able to choose a safe and effective anti wrinkle happinesslifetime.com eye cream. I am happy to say that I am pleased with the results.








To learn more about what to look for and what to avoid in an effective anti wrinkle cream, and to discover what eye cream I ended up choosing, visit my website at www.skin-and-health-site.com www.skin-and-health-site.com -Jason Michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment