Tuesday, January 22, 2013

4 Effective Ingredients Used in Preventing Eye Wrinkles

Are you one of those unlucky people like me who have large sagging bags under their eyes? With more than your fair share of wrinkles at the sides, and even running down your cheeks.

Because I'm tall and a bit on the skinny side, my wrinkles tend to look deeper and worse than most people's. However, the most frustrating thing is my eyelids have wrinkles and actually hang down over the top of my eyes a bit. Maybe now you don't think yours are so bad?

Recently, I decided the time had come for me to try and do something about it. So, I went to the Internet like most people do these days, and started researching natural anti-wrinkle facial skin creams, particularly for the eye area.

There sure are a lot of sites wanting to sell you all sorts of happinesslifetime.com skin care stuff on the web these days. However, I narrowed my research down to specifics, and came up with a site in New Zealand that released a range of natural happinesslifetime.com skin care creams 6 months ago.

I liked what I read, regarding the fact that they are prepared to pay more to use only the best natural ingredients in all their products. They won't settle for cheaper quality ingredients just to be more competitively priced.

Another thing I liked about this site was the amount of technical information regarding their ingredients. It's all there in black and white even clinical trial testing of ingredients. Have a look for yourself and see how many sites go into that amount of detail.

Their eye contour gel was the one I was most interested to lean about, and the 4 main effective ingredients for preventing and reducing bags, dark circles and eye wrinkles are:

Eyeliss - This very effective ingredient formulated in Europe, is very expensive, but does have a dramatic effect in reducing bags and puffiness under the eyes and in smoothing out lines. Clinical studies on volunteers showed a 65% reduction in bags under their eyes in just 28 days. And 62% showed a reduction in lines and wrinkles around their eyes

Haloxyl - Proven in clinical trials to reduce bags and dark circles under the eyes. Clinical trials on human volunteers showed a 60% reduction in dark circles in less than 60 days of continued use.

Cynergy TK - Contains a natural ingredient called functional keratinTM that has been proven in clinical trials on humans, to substantially stimulate and increase your production levels of collagen and elastin proteins.

Nano-Lipobelle H-EQ10 - A special nano-emulsion form of CoQ10. Which can penetrate down through seven layers of skin. It increases collagen and elastin production. It effectively can gobble up free radicals in your skin that results in a dramatic anti wrinkle effect.

Finally, look for the above ingredients if your wanting an anti wrinkle happinesslifetime.com eye cream that's effective in preventing eye wrinkles. Visit my website, and see which safe natural cutting edge ingredients, I now chose to use on my skin every day.








Mike Iredale advocates living a long natural healthy lifestyle, and uses natural skin care products daily. After extensive research, he recommends new cutting edge anti wrinkle skin cream products. Visit his site now for more information www.best-health-skin-site.com www.best-health-skin-site.com

No comments:

Post a Comment