When due to several reasons there is a swelling in the eyes then this condition is known as puffy eyes. Many people suffer from the problem of under eye puffiness, bags or dark circles under their eyes. Skin around our eyes is very sensitive as it is thin and full of blood vessels. This problem of eye puffiness will go away after some home treatments or automatically after a little bit of time. But sometime this puffiness of eyes is due to some other complications of eyes. So this condition of eye puffiness must not be neglected. It requires a proper examination by an eye care professional. Sometimes the puffy eyes are severe and persistent and sometimes this problem is accompanied by discomfort, pain, blurry vision and other conditions for which you must contact to an optometrist.
There are many causes of puffy eyes. Some of its important causes are stress, fluid retention, allergies, hormone changes and also some other factors. Sometimes due to crying also our eyes gets swollen. Sometimes due to emotional tears can also strain the eyes. We also get our eyes puffy after sleeping. Some different causes are too much consumption of sodium in our diet which causes water retention. Tossing and turning and not getting enough sleep, excessive drinking of alcohol and other factors as well.
If puffy eyes are not caused by any complicated reason and their cause is normal then there are many ways by which we can get rid from the problem of puffy eyes. Some of the important and natural remedies for our puffy eyes
1. Limit the intake of sodium
2. Wash your face with ice cold water.
3. To clean out your system properly drink plenty of water.
4. There are some natural made and effective creams for the application on eyes. Try some soothing happinesslifetime.com eye cream which is made from aloe and full of vitamin E. Apply this cream to your eyes as it is very effective in treating the problem of swelling eyes.
5. You can also place two slices of cool cucumber on your eyes for some time as it will be helpful in reducing the problem of your puffy eyes.
6. For puffy eyes or even for some allergies, it is necessary to find out the allergic things and try to avoid use of those things.
7. Take two tea bags and moist it with cold water, chill them in refrigerator and place them over your closed eyelids for some time.
Read about www.naturalhealth-supplements.com/beautytips/homemade-recipe-for-dark-circle.htm Homemade Recipes for Dark Circles. Also know www.naturalhealth-supplements.com/beautytips/homemade-foot-cream-recipe.htm Homemade Foot Cream recipes.