Monday, January 7, 2013

Get Rid of Those Wrinkles Under Your Eyes With a Natural Eye Moisturizer

A natural eye moisturizer is what you need if you are experiencing unhealthy looking eyes. Because your eyes are the first thing people notice when they need you, you want to ensure that you are creating a good first impression.

Wrinkles, bags and dark circles are the last thing you want people to see when they meet you.

 

I have been using many different eye moisturizers, however with very little result. So I decided to do some research and found a good product once and for all . I was tired of wasting my hard earned money. I noticed that as I got older the skin under my eyes became thinner and wrinkles were forming. I had to act quickly.

 

Because I learnt that collagen and elastin were two proteins necessary to firm skin I started researching about them and discovered that in order for collagen and elastin to work effectively, they should not be contained in any happinesslifetime.com eye cream. Their molecules were too large, they cannot be absorbed into the skin. That was the mistake I was making, using products with collagen and elastin.

 

During my research and testing, I discovered a line of products that had ingredients that would stimulate my body to produce its own natural collagen and elastin as well as re-grow new skin cells. I knew that this was what was needed to help get rid of my wrinkles.

 

I have been using this line of products, manufactured in New Zealand and made with the finest, natural active ingredients imaginable. I must admit, I have been pleased with the result I have been experiencing so far. I have not looked at any other products since then.

 

Some of the ingredients contained in this great eye gel are:

 

Eyeliss: This is a patented peptide, that helps reduce puffiness, dark circles and bags under the eyes. Eyeliss is made up of three active substances hesperedin, methy and chalcone, as well as two peptide chains. Peptides are the amount of proteins which make up a vital part of the skin and are instrumental  in collagen production.

 

Haloxyl: This substance is effective in reducing bags, dark circles and wrinkles under the eyes due to its ability to boost blood circulation. It helps to thicken the skin under the eyes making them look healthy.

 

Homeoage: An extract from a brown algae which has been shown to reduce wrinkles around the eyes. It also has many other anti-aging properties. It is rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.

 

Crodamol CAP: This is an emollient that forms an invisible film on your skin to keep out dirt and grime.

 

All these powerful ingredients working together in your natural eye moisturizer will have your eye looking healthy once again. It sure helped mine.

 

To learn how I de-aged my eyes visit my website.








Ingrid Palmer has been using and researching natural skin care product for many years. visit her website for information on the best anti aging products she has researched and recommends. www.healthy-body-and-skin.com www.healthy-body-and-skin.com

No comments:

Post a Comment