Monday, January 28, 2013

The Top 5 Ways To Get Rid of the Dark Circles Under Eyes - These Really Work?

I recently found that there are many people asking if there is any way to get rid of the dark circles under eyes and there are hundreds of suggestions.

Here are some of the suggestions, have you tried some of them?

Sleep Well

Many people said the dark eye circles are due to lack of sleep so recommended people must sleep at least 8 hours per day. Unfortunately I don't know how many people can have 8 hours sleep per day but at least I am busy enough and will not able to do it.

Keep Away From Computer Radiation

Some people said the computer radiation will cause the dark circles under eyes. I am not sure if the computer radiation is really caused the dark eye circles but I would not able to keep away from my computer, I need it for work and everything. Do you?

Using Concealer

Make-up could be one of the ways to cover the dark circles under eyes but it'd never get rid of it. If you are looking for something permanent, this does not help.

Hot Eggs Message

I've not tried this on my eyes but this is one of the methods to reduce the blue from sprain in traditional Chinese society. My grandfather did use the hot eggs to message me if I sprained my ankle when I was young. However the blue will not be gone quickly.

Green Tea Bags

I've tried to put the green tea bags on my eyes several times but I don't see any effect on my eyes.








There are many other ways and suggestions from different channels, I believe many of you have tried at least 1 or 2 of them but did you find any one really worked? I used to try many ways and I found the most effective one is to use the www.firmingeye.com/lifecell_firming_eye_cream LifeCell firming eye cream. It can reduce my dark eye circles within 5 days.

If you want to get more information why LifeCell is the most efficient product to reduce the dark eye circles, please visit www.firmingeye.com www.firmingeye.com

No comments:

Post a Comment