Saturday, April 13, 2013

Can You Ever Really Get Rid of Under Eye Dark Circles?

I remember when I was younger and had stayed out too late, when I woke up in the morning I would have under eye dark circles. They would go away after a good night's sleep back then, but now, well they don't seem to go away at all. Now I just look old and tired all the time. I have used every kind of concealer known to mankind, but I wanted something that would not just hide them, but make them go away!

I talked to everyone I knew to find out what they used and was I surprised at the incredible information they gave me! These ideas not only work, but they work fabulously! Just in case you don't have friends that know these tricks, I will share them with you now!


Tea Bags: This is by far my favorite! Take a cool tea bag and place it on the circles for 10-15 minutes. The tannin in the tea bags actually reduces swelling and discoloration! (Avoid chamomile as that causes swelling!)

Thinly Sliced Potato Strips: This one works great if you are just dealing with bags under your eyes. It reduces the swelling quickly and feels great!

Use happinesslifetime.com Eye Cream: There are specific creams for under eye dark circles. Look for products that have vitamin K and retinol. You need to use the cream every day in order to see results, but you will see results!
Of course we all know getting enough sleep every night helps tremendously when it comes to avoiding under eye dark circles and bags. But did you know that drinking plenty of water also makes a big difference? Additionally, drinking two glasses of cranberry juice a day for at least a week will give you a noticeable difference! I really love my friends! I never knew many of these things, and thanks to them now we all do!








SECRET BONUS TIP!

If you want to get rid of www.natural-skin-care-now.com dark eye circles, strip years away from your age and banish wrinkles, age spots and sagging skin for good: you need to do your research! Find proven natural skin care products that do what they say and you will discover, like I did, that staying young and beautiful is not as difficult as brand name manufacturers would have you believe!

Visit www.natural-skin-care-now.com www.natural-skin-care-now.com to discover the exact same secrets and lies I discovered that brand name skin care products do not want you to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment