Wednesday, January 8, 2014

What's the Best Cream For Under Eye Dark Circles?

If you're looking for the best cream for under eye dark circles I'll bet you have a drawer full of creams you've tried but they just didn't do the job. I know, I have that drawer too. Some of them I finished up and others I tried more than once but I didn't find anything to rid myself of my chronic under eye dark circles.

Maybe you're in the same situation. Even after 10 hours of sleep they're still there. In fact, like me, you may have had them since you were a kid. It's so frustrating!

So, I started researching the reasons for dark under eye circles and the remedies. I didn't have the time or patience for cucumber slices on my eyes and really didn't find that worked that great anyway. I was sure there was a great cream out there for my under eye area that would fade my circles and prevent sagging and wrinkles as I got older.

Like you, I had been through dozens of creams through the years and hadn't found the one that really worked.

Let's look at the reasons for dark under eye circles. Contrary to popular belief, they're not caused by staying up too late, though that can make them more prominent. Yes, you can blame your Aunt Mabel, under eye dark circles are primarily hereditary.

But why do they show up so much? Well, the skin under your eyes is thinner than the rest of your skin, right? And blood vessels look bluish/black under your skin. Try looking at the inside of your wrist, you can see the purple and blue veins there. That's what's showing up under your eyes.

So, the skin is thinner and as you get older, the skin gets even thinner. Plus, you'll start getting wrinkles, sagging and maybe even some puffiness. That's certainly not something to look forward to.

If you're dark skinned, you might even have too much melanin under your eyes, this is called hyper pigmentation.

The best thing you can do for chronic under eye circles is to find a cream that will treat all the signs of aging and fade your dark circles.

Finally, I've discovered the best cream for under eye dark circles for me and I'm really excited to share it with you because I think it'll work for you too. It combines some very exclusive ingredients used by European aristocrats and celebrities but now becoming available to us regular people.

Make no mistake about it, this happinesslifetime.com eye cream has a proven track record of results. 60% of volunteers saw decrease in under eye circles after just 56 days of continued use. Plus, it has some great antioxidants like Active Manuka Honey which is powerful age fighter.

Some food for thought, the best cream for under eye dark circles will fade your under eye circles and be rich in age defying ingredients. You can learn more about natural ingredients to fight aging at my website.








Jen P. April has been researching natural skin and health care for over 3 years. Visit her site now to learn more about cutting edge natural skincare products she recommends after extensive research: www.clear-and-healthy-skin.com www.clear-and-healthy-skin.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment