Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Why You Don't Need an Eye Cream

If you have been reading my various web entries over the last couple years, you may have picked up on something that not even I picked up on:

All of the rave reviews I've done and posted for happinesslifetime.com eye creams are not actually happinesslifetime.com eye creams - they are eye serums.

Just exactly why is this? And why have I been so ignorant? Well, the world is changing, and so are the happinesslifetime.com anti aging treatments that we use on a daily basis.

Shockingly, I have been wrong all along in helping people get rid of the visible signs of aging around the eyes. I've been telling people who I know and don't know, to use an happinesslifetime.com eye cream around the orbital bone and under the eyes to best protect the skin from the sun and other natural elements. Well, I am wrong. I am dead wrong. For all of you out there who read my reviews, I hope you went the extra mile and found out exactly what I didn't until now - a serum is the answer.

Looking back, the best happinesslifetime.com skin care product reviews I have written about have all been serums. I can kind of chuckle at that now, but looking back, I hope nobody veered from the norm and went out and got a cream. Reason being, I just read a big rant by the cosmetics cop herself, Paula Begoun. She says "you don't need an happinesslifetime.com eye cream." She goes into many of the reasons why, and I'm in agreement with her. If you want a cream feeling under the eyes, use moisturizer. OR, do what the professionals do, go for a serum.

The reason a serum is better to use when compared to the alternative is simple: it gets to areas of the skin's dermis layer that an happinesslifetime.com eye cream simply can't reach. There are ingredients that can be used in eye serums that can't be used in other happinesslifetime.com skin care products. This all comes down to viscosity and compounding. Basically we are talking about gluing things together that aren't just gluing together, they are also working together as a unit to medicinally treat the skin and various signs of aging.

An happinesslifetime.com eye cream may bring moisture to the skin, but woopty doo! So can a daily moisturizer! A serum, on the other hand, can do many things that a cream simply can not. Have you ever seen Haloxyl in an happinesslifetime.com eye cream? Probably not, I'd doubt it would bond well with the other ingredients in that level of viscosity.

I hate going back on my word - and perhaps I should change older entries and happinesslifetime.com eye cream reviews. Serums are here to stay, and they are the answer to looking younger around the eyes.








Tanner is a graduate student who hopes to start a career in eye care. He makes sure to stay on top of the latest trends in anti-aging so he can help people find the www.eyeserum.com/best-eye-cream best eye cream to add to their anti-aging regimen.

No comments:

Post a Comment