Saturday, November 16, 2013

Why Do I Keep Getting Puffy Eyes?

I am getting enough sleep every night, yet I am still waking up with puffy eyes. It is really getting on my nerves and making me feel tired all the time even though I am not. What can I do to get rid of these? Is it as easy as placing a couple of cucumbers on my eyes? Getting even more sleep? I don't mean to be funny but I sleep enough I have a life to live and with children around the place having the amount of sleep I had in my teenage years is simply not going to be possible, although it would be nice.

Right I have checked that I do not have eczema or hay fever. As any condition that causes your eyes to be inflamed can cause your eyes to swell. Next on the list is any product that I am using on my face to see if this is causing a reaction. Okay the cosmetics and moisturisers that I am using are not causing any reaction so its not that. So what on earth is causing this to happen?

Now I have just has an awful thought. What if it is to do with the fact I am getting older? As my skin is getting thinner any blood vessels are showing through meaning my eyes look heavier and also have that dark panda like look to them. Well if it is old age then there really isn't much I can do, Is there? As far as I am aware no-one has yet found how to turn back time, pity though as they would be one very rich person.

Next I am going to look at remedies for puffy eyes. Do they work? Well I really don't know but as I am fed up with looking like this then I am sure going to give it a try.

Firstly we have the home remedies, which can help to temporarily diminish the appearance of puffy eyes. By ensuring you are drinking enough water you can help yourself to look a lot healthier. Yes this can become a pain, if you are not a water lover then add a slice of lemon it really makes all the difference. Next we have the old classic, which is applying cool teabags to your eyes, making sure you close your eyes and avoid herbal teabags.

We then have the sleep issue, if you are not getting enough sleep then you are likely to suffer with puffy eyes. Also wearing sunscreen with a SPF30 under your eyes will help to prevent weakening to the skin. I'm sure you will have heard of this one and that is applying cucumber to your eyes, which need to be closed for at least 15 minutes.

Looking into this I have also found that Aloe Vera creams and ones that have vitamin K can also help to reduce your puffy eyes. Yet again the wonder plant Aloe Vera makes an appearance.

What if the home remedies do not work? Then the other alternative is happinesslifetime.com eye creams. Ones that are able to prevent and treat puffy eyes and dark circles. The only downside with this is finding an happinesslifetime.com eye cream that is effective, as there are so many creams on the market today!








We all want to look and feel good. So although not harmful to us puffy or dark circles under our eyes can cause us major problems. What we need is to find a way to www.dietreviewzone.com/weight-loss-site-reviews/revitol-eye-cream treat puffy eyes and www.dietreviewzone.com/why-do-i-get-dark-circles-under-the-eyes.php prevent those dark circles from appearing again!

No comments:

Post a Comment