Sunday, December 1, 2013

Provita-A - Vitamin A, E, and Rose Eye Wrinkle Cream - Why Natural and Organic?

Among other concerns, my latest worry is about my eye area. Tired eyes, fine lines turning into wrinkles, sagging skin around the eye area. No fun when you just turned 40. As a frequent visitor of "organic" shelves I tried it all. Don't want to say that some of those products not actually working. Some did. However, now I am not only concerned with my looks, but will my health and well-being as well. So, I always look at the list of ingredients on the back label. Those "organic" products are not so "organic after all.

I have been using Provita-A, and I like the fact that it is not only truly natural and organic, but also very beneficial for your skin, as it contain only plant ingredients. I was amazed to find out that it is not preserved for a long shelf life that requires harmful preservatives, but uses only mild natural and plant preservatives.

I would rather buy something I will have to keep in a refrigerator, than keep it on my bathroom sink and know that this product contains some toxic preservative that will penetrate my skin, then get into my blood steam and settle somewhere in my liver, to surface later as a cancer. Wouldn't you?

So, I stopped here. I love the Provita-A. It is actually used as a treatment, and not an happinesslifetime.com eye cream that you can wear under make-up. It is of a rich and emollient consistency. So, I put a generous amount of the Provita-A around my eyes for at least 15-30 minutes. Sometimes I walk around the house with it on for several hours. Then I wipe the excess cream off, and I notice how my eye area is glowing and feels tighter and smoother after the treatment. Then I can put my eye make-up onto the eyes that look and feel refreshed and lifted.

I love the natural ingredients in the cream. A special active compound of Jojoba oil, Grape Seed Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, and Macadamia Nut oil stimulates skin re-generation and makes wrinkles supple. Contains Vitamin A in Beta-carotene and Retinyl Palmitate form that penetrate deep into the dermis layer of the skin to effectively reduce the appearance of fine lines, puffiness, and dark circles, while protecting the delicate skin around your eyes. Vitamin E is a nourishing natural antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals, moisturizes, and helps to protect against premature aging and environmental impurities. Carrot seed oil assists in removing toxins and water build up in the skin, giving it a fresher, more firmer appearance, prevents and minimizes surface lines and wrinkles caused by sun damage. A generous touch of luxurious Rose essential oil, that is high in vitamins and bioflavonoids, naturally beautifying and soothing, is one of the best oils which can give you a shining, fresh, and youthful skin.








www.highaltitudeorganics.net Find Provita-A at High Altitude Organics.

No comments:

Post a Comment