Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Recommended Anti Aging Eye Cream - 3 Surefire Criteria on How to Choose the Best

What do you know about the company whose skincare products you are buying? Maybe you have been attracted by price, celebrity testimonials or the sheer beauty of their advertising campaigns. The latter is not so laughable as we are so influenced by visual images that advertisers are taking full advantage of this! So, what are my three surefire criteria for a recommended happinesslifetime.com anti aging happinesslifetime.com eye cream?

Well, I am going to try and put all these superficial things aside and look beneath the surface. First, I want something completely safe for my skin. So, my first criteria is to make sure that there are no harmful elements in a recommended happinesslifetime.com anti aging happinesslifetime.com eye cream at all, especially as it is going very close to my eye area, which is a super delicate zone.

The blacklist is long and dangerous. Let me give you just three examples. I will avoid acrylamide as it has been linked to breast cancer. Then I will look to see if the DEA, TEA and MEA, the ethanolamines, are there. Hopefully they are not, because they are classed as allergens, linked to eye problems and could be toxic if we apply them over an extended period. These are restricted in the EU because of a possible cancer link. I do not want to see phenol carbolic acid on the list either as that can cause convulsions or some forms of paralysis. None of these should be in any skincare product, least of all in a so called recommended happinesslifetime.com anti aging happinesslifetime.com eye cream!

My second criteria is to look for ingredients which are specially designed for the eye area. The best one is called Haloxyl in my opinion. Let me tell you why. As the eye area is criss crossed by a series of capillaries which tend to leak as we get older, this can cause discoloring and the eye area looks ugly. Haloxyl is specially designed to strengthen the skin, improve circulation and get rid of all the leaked haemoglobin. If you find Eyeliss and Homeo Age as well, then you are on to a winner because all three are specially designed for the eyes.

My third criteria for a recommended happinesslifetime.com anti aging happinesslifetime.com eye cream is to make sure that there are also ingredients which can stimulate new skin cells and the best one on the market now is Cynergy TK . I would also look for powerful antioxidants like active manuka honey which also has great healing properties.

Now that you know what to look for in a recommended happinesslifetime.com anti aging happinesslifetime.com eye cream, why not click through to my website where I have explained the whole background to this company's line of products. If this does not impress you, I really do not know what will!








Tired of the same old worthless products that fail to live up to their promises? Discover some really effective ingredients used in a recommended www.health-and-skin-care.com anti aging eye cream. William Colbert is a natural health enthusiast who has researched the best natural ingredients for a safe and effective skin care treatment at his site:- www.health-and-skin-care.com www.health-and-skin-care.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment