Wednesday, August 21, 2013

A Natural Eye Moisturizer is the Only Way to Get Beautiful Eyes Once More

Are you fed up and frustrated with those inferior so-called natural eye moisturizer. Tired of the unscrupulous happinesslifetime.com eye cream manufacturers with their high priced products that do not deliver on their promise?

Do not despair, I know exactly how you feel. You wake each day with the dreaded thought of looking in the mirror only to see those baggy, tired looking eyes or you might be experiencing dark circles and wrinkles whichever it is, you need to get rid of them as quickly as possible.   You want to create a good first impression since your eyes are the first thing people notice about you when you meet.

 

I had been suffering from dark circles and wrinkles underneath my eyes and knew I needed to find a natural eye moisturizer and fast.    I was tired of those products that contained those harmful ingredients that could literally cause my problem to get worse just because these manufacturers did not care what they put in their products, as long as they could sell them and make a quick buck.

 

Some harmful ingredients to stay away from when looking to purchase an eye gel are: Parabens, Fragrances, Mineral Oil, Dioxane, some Alcohols, Acrylamide, Nitrosamines, Padimate-O and Phenol carbolic acid. Try avoid purchasing any product that contain these harmful ingredients.

 

When I realized how harmful some of these ingredients were I got really scared of purchasing any more of these high-priced name brand products and decided to do some research on my own.   What I discovered was astounding. An eye gel being manufactured by a New Zealand company had the right mix of the most natural, active ingredients that I had ever seen being used in any products, I then did some research on the ingredients they used and true to their word, they were great. I have been using this product for several months and I must say so far I am pleased with the results. I know with a couple more months I will be looking the way I have wanted to for a long time.

 

Let me tell you a little about some of the ingredients they use and what you should be looking for in any natural eye moisturizer you purchase.

 

Eyeliss: This is one of the powerful ingredients that have been used for many years by those Hollywood stars and other celebrities. It was kept a secret from the regular consumers until this company formulated it and began using it in their product. It has a dramatic effect in reducing bags under the eyes and smoothing out wrinkles.

 

Haloxyl: Has also been proven in clinical studies to reduce eye bags and dark circles under the eyes. 

 

Homeo Age: A powerful anti-aging ingredient derived from a brown algae. Rich in Vitamins and minerals and proven to significantly reduce eye wrinkles.

 

Babassu: A natural emollient that softens the skin around the eyes, without excessive oil.

 

 

Natural Vitamin E and Active Manuka Honey: These help to put new life into the skin underneath your eyes.

 

Along with these ingredients they have also included Cynergy TK, Phytessence Wakame and Nano Lipobelle HEQ10, powerful antioxidants that will help to rejuvenate you eyes and give it back firmness and elasticity and help your body to produce collagen and elastin to a higher level making your bags, dark circles and wrinkles underneath your eyes diminish.

 

To get rid of your wrinkles, dark circles and bags you need to use the latest and best ingredients and technology that science can offer and all of these are in the best natural eye moisturizer available today.

 

Want to learn more? Visit my website.








Ingrid Palmer has been using and researching natural skin care product for many years. visit her website for information on the best anti aging products she has researched and recommends. www.healthy-body-and-skin.com www.healthy-body-and-skin.com

No comments:

Post a Comment